Will you join us?

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pastries at Wildflour Cafe + Bakery


It's love at first bite.

My heartbeat is in a roller coaster ride when i came to wildflour. It was 8am and my purpose is to buy the very famous cronuts which people are going nuts about. Unfortunately cronuts are only available starting 11am and so I just bought some pastries and ordered a salad.


I could not believe all the yummy pastries and bread inside the resto It's like narnia. I wish I could live here.


There's chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallows,cookies, bread, etc! 


Everything looks good, just like the witch's house from Hansel & Gretel.





Mimosa P220



I was sooo tempted to buy more pastries but I could not finish it all, it would just be waste.


My mouth was filled with saliva from all these yummy goodness.


Shrimp salad (P200-P250) The salad  is yummy, sour, and the leaves are crunchy yummy. The shrimps are fresh and yummy.



Bought home for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment