Will you join us?

Monday, December 17, 2012

Endless agony flooding the river of sorrow, filling the cup of sadness (remembering: sandy hook tragedy)

I was in distress when I heard the very very heartbreaking news about the brutally killing of 20 young innocent beautiful kids, and very brave and protective 6 teachers. I can not help but to cry watching this Video, looking at those sweet angelic faces that brutally murdered by a 20 year old man.

Honestly, I was so scared for those kids not only in the US but also in the whole world, I was asking myself, what if it happened here in the Philippines? what if it happened to my little nephews?? I was really nervous and started tuning in to the news to get some latest updates on what is happening. I was so shocked and I also stated to realize the amount of sorrow and sadness that this will bring to the parents and relatives.


Then flashback occurred to me about the Virginia Tech Univ. tragedy, That too was heartbreaking but to me, Sandy Hook Tragedy is far worse. You don't go outside and kill innocent young beautiful kids, It's just sad and heartless (even if with disorder)

Day had passed, I was browsing the online portal of a local newspaper here in the Philippines, When I read an article about a similar incident in a province in China, with the same age target 6-7 years old.

The Chinese guy had stabbed 22 children and 1 adult, Thankfully no one died in the incident. I was hoping that gun permission would only be allowed to the police / army authorities and not in civilians as this may occur in the future - definitely (if we don't regulate the laws and we should not relax gun laws especially to civilians)

No comments:

Post a Comment